Advice required on Housing options

Good afternoon Everyone, I have had MS for 26 years and currently wheelchair bound, living with my Son and his Girlfriend. My son is about to move abroad, and I will then be left alone at home at night. I have Carers who call in in the morning to get me up, Then my Personal Assistant comes at around 10.30am until between 3 & 5pm Daily during the Week, then I have carers to come and sort out my Tea and feed me, Then they are back again later to put me to bed around 8 pm .
I will be requiring some kind of sleep over care as I do not wish to be alone at night, does anyone have any advice on companies that provide such care options in the North Kent area ? I do not really need full time live in carers during the week.
OR does anyone else have similar situation to mine , and if so how do they cope on their own? I am Quadriplegic, and unable to do anything for myself any more.
Or any advice on housing that might be suitable for my situation. I currently own my own 3 bed semi home, so would potentially be able to buy something.

Talk to the Adult Social Care team in your area and ask for an updated statutory assessment based on a change in circumstances. The OT’s will not only consider care provision and your moving & handling requirements, but also make recommendations based on your home.

They may recommend you go into a care facility if quadriplegic, or alternatively suggest further changes to your own home or alternative accommodation. There are DFG’s (disabled facilities grants) available although these are means-tested, so being a home owner you might not qualify for a grant.

Hi, I have carers who do 2 waking nights per week, to give my hubby a break.

On Direct Payments they earn £66 per night.

Agencies charge a lot more than this, s o if they are used, there could be a top up to pay.

Perhaps moving into assisted living would be a useful idea.

Think you need to speak to a social worker. That’s what I would do if I was single.

Best wishes Boudsx

It seems to me that right now you need to check more information about these right there because there are a lot of various options and I think that you will be able to find something reliable and trustworthy for yourself there. Hope that I helped you with it. Best wishes