A grey old day...

Don’t have to worry about my teenager…long gone with teenagers of his own now…payback time! :0) The room I have to shut the door on is the husbands office!! Suggestions on a postcard please! Enjoy the weekend with your son Teresa. Have a good weekend every one. Best wishes Nina x

What a lovely surprise Tree! enjoy your time together this weekend.

My daughters room is still the same way i left it! looks like a bomb went off!!

Spent the morning at A & E today! My 9yr old had an accident at school yesterday and we thought he had broken his fingers!

Had an x-ray and thankfully he has just sprained them,

Time to . I feel exhausted now! will snuggle up together with a dvd and popcorn!

Teresa.x

My teenager’s room looks the same. Wish me luck please trying to get her to tidy it as we have someone coming to view the house on Tuesday and no one’s going to buy it if they can’t access her domain.

Hope your son feels better soon Teresa, sprains can be more painful than fractures.

Cath x

Thanks Cath. Yes my son is in quite a bit of pain and taking calpol every 4 hours. Bless him!

The thought of showing anyone my teenagers room fills me with dread! I wish you luck Cath in getting yours to tidy up. I usually find that bribery usually works but if not then i stop the cash flow!!

Teresa.x

Sorry about L’s fingers Treek - just spotted this! Hope he’s starting to feel better! We’ve had a great weekend with J! Tree xx

Teresa I stop her electricity supply as a punishment, VERY effective.

Just meandering through posts. It’s miserable here in the lakes at the mo, yucky rain. Looking down into town it defintitely is ‘ye old grey town’ today. The sun came out for about 5 mins earlier and it’s amazing how it brightens you up. Shame it went as soon as it arrived. Just waffling (hiding) as my sweetheart is busy cleaning the study and I always feel so guilty that I can’t help.

Trying to muster the enthusiasm to start writing again. I have 2 books on the go and when I’m in ‘the zone’ I could write all day. I have this dream that if I could just finish one, send those first 2 chapters to a publisher, get the nod from them and get it published I could then leave my awful, awful job and buy that little cottage we’ve always dreamed of and well, you all know how the rest goes .

Until then I shall just enjoy this glass of red I have and carry on dreaming.

Love from a very waffly Oon.

Xxx

Oonagh I’m in the Lakes too and you’re so right it’s turned really gloomy. I’ve just put the central heating on, marvellous invention, and I’m snuggled up on the sofa. Hope that all of you in the South are okay and prepared for the weather forecasted for you. I’ve got all my shopping in, a new book and a couple of dvds.and intend to hibernate through it all.

Take care, Cath xx

Sounds like an excellent plan Cath. Enjoy! Am just about to light our candles and then its mushroom risotto and more wine. Also hoping the forecast is just a forecast and everyone stays safe and well.

Oonagh

Xxx