A funny thing happened to me on the way to the shops!!!!

The other day, at a particularly dangerous road junction while waiting for ages for the lights to turn green, a young labrador spied my stupid looking headphones and realising that I had a vehicle that moved he decided that it would be fun to play. He danced around and woofed and I could not talk to him or look at him in case he pulled his owner into the road. I swear he was laughing until he was told off by an embarrased owner and duly obliged by sitting down like a naughty school boy. Everytime I think of him I smile to myself.

Anyone else had anything funny happen to them I wonder?

Wendy x

lovely tale wendy!

have i ever had a funny thing happen? i AM the funny thing!

carole x

Wendy I went to the doctors on Tuesday and this elderly gentleman came up to me and asked if I could give him a kiss and a cuddle!! Thought I was been stitched up for a take on off their rockers - poor love his wife hadnt seen him wonder off he suffered dimentia/parkinsons, did make me laugh though :slight_smile:

Thanks for that Bambi, it does sound funny but oh dear; embarrasing for his wife. We do have to enjoy humour wherever we find it I feel.

Wendy x

Wendy Poor woman wasnt embarrased at all, just sweetly said to her hubby “come along dear” lol Sue x

[/quote] So now even dogs target and make fun of disabled people![/quote]

Yes, he was definitely laughing, more at more headphones than the buggy which like many other dogs he would have loved to chase!