3 days now (not MS)

Afternoon each!

Just thought you might be interested to know how my hubby is doing with the nicotine abstinence.

After being on Champix tablets for 7 days, he was down to smoking 14 a day, as opposed to 30-40.

The following day, he smoked 29!!

The day after that , he said to himself This isnt how I should be doing. its not on! So, what did he do?

he destroyed what cigs he had and threw his lighters away.

He didn`t tell me, but when our daughter and grandchildren came for tea, he told them he was a non-smoker!!!

We were all thrilled and delighted. Even the children said ,Oh Grandad! Well done you. Thats fantastic!`

Has he had any since?

NO!!!

This morning he said to me, I am over the peak. I havent murdered you and Im still feeling good, so Ive cracked it!`

Great, innit?

luv Pollx

Sounds like he’s doing really well Poll. He must be proud of himself! Rightly so! Great news! Teresa xx

Congratulations!! You deserve a medal!

Keep up the very good work!

Moira

That’s great!Well done to your hubby.I’m an ex-smoker myself (11 years),so know how hard it is.

Brenda x

Tell your hubby he did the right thing, I`m an ex smoker and its hard at first but once you realise that the cravings only last for a few seconds at a time you can overcome them if you really want to.

Very well done.

XX

Well done.

Kaz

Many thanks to all hubbys well wishers. He went for the weekly shop at Asda this morning. he bought the lottery tickets and the assistant went to get his ususal 200 pack and he said, No, I wont be wanting those now. ive quit!`

She was very surprised and wish him good luck. Their takings will be down now!!!

luv Pollx

Well done to your hubby…he’s done brilliantly!

Dawn. xx