Wonderful news

Hi all, I have wonderful news - I’m going to be a Grandma, my daughter Laura is due to have my first Grandchild in November. I’m so excited.

2 Likes

Hi Lisa ann 67,

That’s wonderful news Congratulations :slight_smile:

Twinkle Toes x

1 Like

That’s wonderful , I’m a grandma to identical twin girls aged 2 . It’s the best feeling in the world ! Michelle and Frazer xx

Great news enjoy every minute of it x

1 Like

Congratulations!

Theres nothing quite like being a grandma, I love it!

I have four from 22 down to 12.

Nina x

1 Like

Lovely! Congratulations and savour the whole experience.

1 Like

That’s a very cheering post for a Monday.

2 Likes

I am so pleased for you, it really is the best news to get. I have 3 grandsons and 1 granddaughter ranging from 9 to 19.

Pam x

Thank you everyone, I can’t wait, she’s going to hopefully find out the sex in a few weeks.

Lisa x

1 Like

She had the scan yesterday.

It’s a boy ,I’m having a grandson :-

Lisa

1 Like

Brilliant news, a little grandson ! I Love being a Nana . The twins love sitting on my knee when I go out in my wheelchair. They think Nana has a giant pram . Neither of them want to sit in the buggy if I’m out with my daughter. Michelle and Frazerxx

Aww Lisa, that’s fantastic news a Grandson, how lovely :slight_smile:

Twinkle Toes x

I’ve started using a powered wheelchair but when out in the car I have to use a Normal one, I have to be pushed as not able to do it myself. Thought I could have the baby in a sling while Laura pushes me, that way I can hold the baby without worrying as my hands aren’t brilliant and I get that bond too. I am very limited as to how much I can do so this would be lovely.

Lisa x

I bought a sling when my daughter had the twins , I bought one that was specially for newborns , so they could lay across my knee in the nursing position. We went out a couple of times with my daughter carrying one baby and me the other. Now they are bigger they both want to go on my chair , it’s fine for short journeys, my daughter is always with me. They are so big now that they tend to cling on to me but it can be tricky going through small gaps . I just tell them to keep their hands and feet inside the chair , my biggest worry is the thought of dropping one of them, I have Frazer attached to my chair too , he’s my assistance dog. We must look so funny when we are out . I hope everything goes well for your daughter, as I said before it was the best thing ever being a nana. Michelle and Frazer xx