What do you want for Xmas?

HO HO HO! What does everyone want for Christmas?

I accidently saw last night I’m having an electric blanket!

xxx

Just for my two boys to enjoy xmas and have fun.

A HIPPOPOTAMUS!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-19Rm2WMECg&feature=share

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi.

Can’t really think of anything I need or want, but I hope you all have as good a time as possible.

Not to much fire water, on second thoughts, have as much fire water as you want, after all most of us fall over anyway.

Take care, have a good one.

Chris R.

I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).

I know its going to be a bad day when I get out of bed and miss the floor, today is such a day.

I think I would give a lot to walk over a couple of good hills in winter really - selfish I know but I so miss this

Willie

Alli want for xmas is my life back. We can only wish . Keep smiling folks & a merry xmas to y’all

Bal.

Ps just got back on here

Mine’s more of a wish for the New Year - January and February are my peak time for relapses, for some reason, so I’ll be grateful if I get through them without any nasty developments.

I’ve always wondered if it has anything to do with Christmas; either the stress of the time of year (though there isn’t much, for me, as I don’t have family to buy for or cater for), or just the time-honoured festive fare, with more rich foods and alcohol. But perhaps it’s nothing to do with Christmas. It might just be that Jan/Feb are at the end of the Winter, when we’ve had a long stint without sun, and Vitamin D levels have reached their lowest.

Either way, I dread those months, and always half-expect something to happen. This dates back to before I knew I had MS - looking back, I can see a pattern of “mystery illnesses” striking in the New Year - all of them relapses, I now believe.

I’ll just be pleased if history doesn’t repeat itself. It didn’t last year, so it is possible for me to go a whole Winter without anything happening at all. But I still get apprehensive this time of year.

Tina

What I want is my first grandchild to arrive safely (due this Sunday) and to be able to spend the xmas holiday with family having a wonderful time.

As for a MS present then for my current troublesome left foot to behave and to get some feeling back into my left hand. Still plenty of falling down juice to loosen the vocal chords and upset the wobbly balance. Ho Ho Ho

Phil

Well, Ive got my new hoist and a new wheelchair is in the offing.what else? Oh, Id ,love some genie bras, so i don`t feel like burning my old ones when they hurt me!

luv Pollx

Hi Phil, good luck for the safe arrival of that new babby! Let us know when he ir she gets here, eh? Can`t think of a better Christmas present.

luv Pollx

Hi, why not wish for something that you CAN have, eh?

Hope you have a good time.

luv Pollx

Dear Santa, can I have a cure for MS(cheap), world peace and not that I’ll need it,new batteries for my buggy.

See you on the 24th, Wb

A cure!

Well, one for me and another for my cousin Deb who is very ill with breast cancer.

Martin, my other half, and I are giving each other half a kitten. The one currently cuddled up on my desk between me and my keyboard. I’m going to baggsie the purry half and he can have the sharp claws and teeth bit!

[quote=“scootasboy”]

What I want is my first grandchild to arrive safely (due this Sunday) and to be able to spend the xmas holiday with family having a wonderful time.

As for a MS present then for my current troublesome left foot to behave and to get some feeling back into my left hand. Still plenty of falling down juice to loosen the vocal chords and upset the wobbly balance. Ho Ho Ho

Phil

[/quote] Wishing you the very best for the safe arrival of your new grandchild. What a fantastic Christmas present! Merry Christmas Teresa xx

My two front teeth.

Id love a nice girlfriend to keep me company please

Mark.

Dear Santa, My Christmas wish is for a Fat bank account and a Thin body. Please don’t mess this up like you did last year. Suz xx

LOL!!!

I asked for slippers. I guess I should have been more adventurous…

If Santa gets it right this year Suz, can you ask him to pop round mine please before he finishes his round?

Karen x

This did make me smile!

Alison

x

Noel Fielding! 'nuff said!

Moira