what 'cheeses' me off

It would be just one little drawing pin fo…laughing evilly

X

you’re both naughty and tempting me to the dark side. trust me i’d LOVE to, but she is also a boney b*tch (quelle surprise) who would link it up to me and i’ve never seen her smile once, so she’d never see the funny side of it.

oh, sod it, you two win- if the chance does happen, i’ll do it! xx

I can feel my horns getting bigger

X

1 Like

Not that I’m supporting this course of action But when my pins and needles kick off, its like sticking my hands and feet in a bowl of drawing pins (and that’s the mild version and just my hands and feet)!!! What is 1?

x

1 Like

Patronising g*ts who smile kindly at the poor disabled woman in the wheelchair (me) as they walk past us in shops etc

and people who think having MS leads to a personality transplant. I’m still the same complaining so & so I always was, not ‘brave’, nor ‘admirable’, nor ‘always positive’.

2 Likes

totally agree ssssue. as krakowian #3 response says, those who consider it a ‘journey’ definitely deserve to be put in. if they think MS is a journey must only have ever travelled by easijet or ryanair…

i remember the tumultuous applause in my graduation ceremony (21 years ago!) when a physically disabled student collected his award. absolutely toe-curling and for him to have not ‘flipped the bird’ at the audience is an achievement in itself- i wouldn’t have been so dignified myself.

ah fo, started to use the abbreviation because my typing is pants.

i could have typed fluffyollie much quicker.

besides it reminds me of chris, a handsome young 35 yr old, son of my best friend. chris was showing off his new patio and i kept hearing about fluffy, i thought it was a cat. as a mad cat lady i looked for the cat all afternoon.

eventually i asked him where fluffy was and he pointed at the pond. i must have looked a bit horrified so he took me over and pointed out his new giant goldfish “meet fluffy”.

what a thread you have started.

humour deficient people should all be put in at once!

hope your relapse is playing nicely.

carole x

that is brilliant carole- he sounds like my kind of bloke, calling a fish ‘fluffy’.

i’ve thought of another irritant: asking someone to get butter at the supermarket (yes, thats ‘BUTTER’, not ‘ITS BUTTERY SO THEREFORE NEARLY THE SAME’) and getting the latter… tsk.

btw, ‘mock butter’ is going into the room not the lovely but misguided purchaser

fluffyollie (which i would sign off as being fo, but it sounds like a rude abbreviation) xx

the miserable carole’s word at my gp’s who told me ‘there’s no need to shout at me…’ after i raised my voice 'cos their blinding inepti-bloody-tude has COMPLETELY rolloxed up how and when i can get my bloody tablets. they’ve done it AGAIN. it’s groundhog day. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

1 Like

those fawning younger women are clearly in season… that’s going to take one hell of a cat-flap to deal with them. i’ve found that since my ms dx i become VERY sweary, having previously not been, i’m not quite up to your word, but i’m reeeeeeally close. so, well done you.

wendy x

Grab yah favourite tipple guys. Come and sit on the sofa with me and let’s hug it out

1 Like

genuinely nearly pml at the pic, blossom. fantastic, and scarily similar to some i know (not ex’s i hasten to add, although some were arguably canine in many respects).

2 black cats- that is SO irritating, when someone has riled you into speaking ‘slightly’ louder and they think that the words ‘don’t shout’ firstly is accurate despite the fact you’re not actually shouting. secondly, you’ve every damn reason to shout (even though you’re not) as they’re being a complete “carol’s word”… doctor’s receptionists have DEFINITELY got to go in!!!

and breathe…

How very dare you fluffoll!!

That was a pic of me after taking off my makeup. Are you suggesting I look like a dog?

Wicked man

Can I also add ‘prescription clerks’ to the GP receptionists?

Struggling at the moment to make them understand that my son’s topical treatments for his psoriasis are not one and the same and that whoever deleted one of them from his repeat prescription list for no apparent reason should do the right thing and make sure it’s added back on! GRRRRR!!! I’ve been battling them for 2 months now and they will begrudgingly issue a single bottle of the required gel. Why can’t they understand that calcitriol and calcipotriol betamethasone are not the same thing even though the first word is spelt similarly?! FFS. I’ve been very restrained but the fatigue hit yesterday and I had to give up and go back in this morning afresh and try again. If they can’t get it right this time I will have to have strong words with the Practice Manager. This morning I was told ‘I will have a word with the doctor and see what I can do’. If they don’t get it right this time they will see what I CAN DO!!! Are they just there to frustrate and annoy us?!

Sorry, rant over and breathe …

Tracey x

The Receptionists at my GPs. I suppose I must really hack them off too - latest upset:- having been advised that Dr.s x and y were ‘Lady Doctors’ for the umpteenth time whilst trying to make an appointment by phone, I asked “Is that anything like the Lady Boys of Bangkok?”. They must be so glad they have the computer screen check in at my GPs - not having to deal with me face to face.

Having a demyelinating disease does not make me brave - a lot of stuff that I have done/continue to do might possibly be described as brave, but having a disease does not make me brave, getting out of bed and going to work does not make me any braver than any of the countless other people all over the planet who get out of bed and go to work - DEEP BREATH.

That is one of the most annoying of the stupendously silly things that people say to you.

That and the “Oh my friend’s, friend’s second cousin three times removed has MS - I know just what you’re going through.” brigade.

People ‘tutting’ with a snooty look when you drop stuff - easily done when you can’t feel stuff with one hand, it works just fine - it just can’t feel stuff properly.

L’Hermittes - it’s a … (insert expletive of choice).

People who think you shouldn’t do …(insert activity of choice) just because. I gave up pole because I didn’t fancy coming off whilst upside down and 8 ft off the floor, not ‘just because’.

2BlackCats - I have visions of “Simpering Female” flaps

1 Like

far from it blossom… i think you’re an embodiment of your name… delicate, subtle and fluttery in a dainty manner! x

totally with you both 2black and terry b (sound like a pair of rappers!). they can be complete bulldogs… i tend to go into graphic description including details of bowels etc. to make them wish they’d not asked.

i would like to add politicians to the list. lying w**k*rs

Are you psychic fo! heeheehee

For the list… People who know you have M.S. and haven’t seen you for a bit and say “You do look well” before even asking you how you are.

1 Like

Tracey, you have been good to put up with this 2 months. You have more patients than me.

Ring the practice manager, they have had enough chances to get it right.

X