I saw my GP on 30th May about symptoms I have been having. She did not comment or commit to what she thought I had but did send off a letter of referral as she said all the symptoms I have is neurological.
- Balance - I look like I am drunk most of the time
- Being forgetful - I was helping a friend out in a shop and couldn’t remember what half of £17.50 was or how to use the calculator to figure it out. This is just an example of numerous times.
- Numb arms - most every night I wake up with my arms asleep and am not sleeping well cause they are asleep and hurt.
- Numb lip - I woke up the end of May with my left bottom lip numb…like I had been to the dentist…this went away and later in the day the left side of my tongue had the same feeling…and then still later on the top of my tongue felt like I had been eating fizzy sweets or like electrical buzzing
- Eyesight - My right eye sometimes aches and hurts. This is sometime accompanied with a focal point in my sight being kinda greyed out and I have a squiqqly bit that I can see as well and a black dot.
- I am tired all the FREAKIN time. Sometimes I find it very hard to get up to get ready for work.
- Sex - FORGET it!
- Vagueness - feeling very detached from all and everything around me including people
- Speech - When I talk or read aloud it gets all muddled up…I sound like I can’t string a sentence together. This isn’t all the time but I used to be able to read aloud without any mistakes.
- Sometimes I find it difficult to hold things up like I have no strength.
Anyways I would like to think I am not crazy. I am seeing her again this afternoon as it’s been two months since my initial visit with her to start the process of finding out what’s wrong.
She had even put me on HRT patches as she was thinking this was all perimenapausal. I was on those for 6 months and have recently stopped them as my symptoms has not stopped.
All my blood work came back fine. I already have B-12 shots so this is not an issue.
Thanks for reading