UNHAPPY WITH NEW SITE SO HAVE.....

good day to all you happy and unhappy people in msland, it seems to some that the heart and soul has gone, what we need is a good singsong to start the weekend off, right now on the count of seven, 7,

you’re happy and you know it shout we are, if you’re happy and you know it shout we are, if you’re happy and you know it and you really want to show it if you’re happy SHOUT WE ARE, now come on then, yes you, you know who I mean, you really want to sing, don’t be shy, just belt it out regardless if you are an x-factor or can sing, join in, again after 7,

Trust me, you really don’t want to hear my voice.

It would close the site down.

Take care.

Chris R.

I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).

I know its going to be a bad day when I get out of bed and miss the floor, today is such a day.

Great idea.

Singing loudly in the north of England- just glad we don’t have any neighbours.

Jen x

Loving the spirit! Heart & soul most definately needs to come back.

Maybe we can do xmas songs tomorrow

Linda x

This is right up my street!

And when you’ve got in he singing mood you can follow up with:

Here is a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don’t worry be happy
In every life we have some trouble
When you worry you make it double
Don’t worry, be happy…

Ain’t got no place to lay your head
Somebody came and took your bed
Don’t worry, be happy
The land lord say your rent is late
He may have to litigate
Don’t worry, be happy
Lood at me I am happy
Don’t worry, be happy
Here I give you my phone number
When you worry call me
I make you happy
Don’t worry, be happy
Ain’t got no cash, ain’t got no style
Ain’t got no girl to make you smile
But don’t worry be happy
Cause when you worry
Your face will frown
And that will bring everybody down
So don’t worry, be happy (now)…

There is this little song I wrote
I hope you learn it note for note
Like good little children
Don’t worry, be happy
Listen to what I say
In your life expect some trouble
But when you worry
You make it double
Don’t worry, be happy…
Don’t worry don’t do it, be happy
Put a smile on your face
Don’t bring everybody down like this
Don’t worry, it will soon past
Whatever it is
Don’t worry, be happy

I was once driving to work, lost in my own little world singing this along with the radio when I ran into the car in front of me so keep your eye on what you are doing!!!

Jane

[quote=“corrie”]

good day to all you happy and unhappy people in msland, it seems to some that the heart and soul has gone, what we need is a good singsong to start the weekend off, right now on the count of seven, 7,

you’re happy and you know it shout we are, if you’re happy and you know it shout we are, if you’re happy and you know it and you really want to show it if you’re happy SHOUT WE ARE, now come on then, yes you, you know who I mean, you really want to sing, don’t be shy, just belt it out regardless if you are an x-factor or can sing, join in, again after 7,

[/quote] Hi, Are you the corrie that was on the old site im baby ben …we’re ok dont realllly like this site …my son was dx with aspergersso go on their forums now …hope you are welll…speak soon linda xx

Hi,Glad youve still got the old spirit …remember the old days …when we used to have fun on the old site…there was jokes …every day …squabbling …good debates…people struck off for bad conduct…and i couldnt wait to come on every day for hours…we had real buddies …and supported them when in need…now the life and soul has gone …its sad…maybe it will take a couple of years to get the old feeling…but ive lost it…dont give up …till the fat lady sings…linda

Hi Peter, it was easier to use and get into virtual conversations. With this new set up, I think getting PMs is better, but being able to read and chat with other respondents to posts ain`t so easy.

It took me a while just to get used to the new system and I nearly gave up. Glad I didnt, cos I love my MS (and those un-dx`d too) family too much.

luv Pollx

The old site was far more spontanious. It may have been due to conversations being easier to get into due to the set up of the site and therefore you were able to go with the flow in an easy manner, and sometimes you would have quite a good group gathered to give their view or advice or indeed to crack a joke about it all.

There was a lot more response to mail as well. Although I do feel this area has picked up a lot in recent times.

A lot of people seemed to have left and some of the virtual activities such as “The saturday morning Question” and the “Virtual pub” where you could invite your virtual buddie for a pint…or at least leave one over the bar for them…sadly has not picked up on here. it was a good bit of fun and the landlady was brilliant. It has been tried a time or two in recent times but does not seem to have picked up so well…shame really.

I will say though there are a few people who work hard at keeping it all positive…although i dont think those responsible would see it as working hard…just doing something they have been doing for a long time and continued to do so.

Anyway…

I am sure all will be well with time…it’s to special a place to go by the way side…

So here is to 2012…good health and happiness to you all…

And a whopping big euro lottery win if your lucky…xx maria.

PS:…What was the question again?? haha.