unbelievabley tragic !!!

cant believe the news i got this morning,my brother in laws sister,was on life support on holiday in germany,she had a massive stroke the day after she arrived… she had gone on holiday for a rest with another sister who has motor neuron disease(early stages) as their mum had dementia and they were stressed with looking after her,

he got a call at teatime last night to say her life support was turned off.

then at 2am this morning …

my brother in law got another phone call his mum fell down the stairs and was dead on arrival at hospital…i am in shock i really am…hes lost his sister and mum within hours of each other…

J x

What can I say? Two unimaginable tragedies.

Deepest, deepest sympathy. Lots of love and prayers

Kev xx

1 Like

Oh my goodness. How absolutely terrible. Unimaginable.

Sending my condolences.

Love Pat xx

So sad, I’m so sorry for your family, condolences

Polly

1 Like

Oh Mrs J, I am so sorry for all concerned, how tragic, thinking of you all at this very sad time.

Pam x

1 Like

So sad - my condolences to you and your family at this tragic time.

Jackie xx

1 Like

That is so sad and what a shock for him. My condolences to all of you.

Cath xx

1 Like

Mrs j, very sad ,so sorry for all concerned, it’s unbelievable! I bet you think your having a bad dream.

Pauline x

1 Like

Oh mrs J

So sorry, there are no words,

My condolencies,

Mags xx

1 Like

I don’t know what to say Mrs J.

There are no words just thoughts.

1 Like

How awful Mrs J, such tragic news, my thoughts and sympathies are with you all.

Nina x

1 Like

How awful, my deepest sympathies to you all.

1 Like

Terrible time for the family my sympathies to you all.

Jan

1 Like

Thanks so much for your kind words,the whole family are distraught,i wish i could do more for them,i really do,i feel so helpless, i should be able to go over and support them ,but as usual i cant do anything much,but listen to them…

J x

2 Likes

Mrs J, being able to listen is a huge benefit to them all, I am sure they are grateful they have you, so they can unload.

Look after yourself, you are in my thoughts x

Pam x

2 Likes

I agree with Pam Mrs J…to be able to listen is a gift. Don’t be hard on yourself, you are helping by listening.

take care of yourself, thinking of you.

Nina x

1 Like

I agree with the others Mrs J. In a crisis it is great getting the practical help… but what we really want is someone who’s prepared to listen. That’s the greatest help of all.

Pat xx

1 Like

Hugs sorry for your losses XXX Don

1 Like

I tried to post the other night but couldn’t, sorry. Just wanted to add my agreement, often bereaved family do want someone who’ll just listen. Don’t undervalue what you’re doing it yourself, they want to talk about the people there lost and too many people avoid them as they feel uncomfortable and don’t know what to say. Keep it up but don’t tire yourself out.

Cath xx

1 Like