Forum

Two Tribes?

Anyone watch the new quiz on BBC 2 at 6… Two Tribes? It’s hosted by Richard Osman the sitting down guy from Pointless.

I thought it was rather good.

Pat xx (one of my 'Get A Life posts).

1 Like

Pat I caught a bit of it and soon bailed out not my cup of tea, but we getting new Scandi drama saturday nights I will miss Montalbalano if that how its spelled just going to see if the fixed the links thing http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour

2 Likes

nope not fixed got eail from the web people today saying they looking at it plus we got new servers so site may speed up

2 Likes

A new Scandi drama!!! Fantastic.

I love Montalbano but some of the recent series I have on dvd and have seen too often… so can’t wait for Saturday NIght is Subtitles Night again!

Be so pleased when they fix the links… but it does seem to be working a bit faster.

Pat xx

1 Like

I had to be somewhere so I taped it and watched it when I got back. Not sure it’s a keeper but I did enjoy it. I think pointless is one of the best quizes on the box and love the way Richard and Alexander bounce off each other.

Jan x

3 Likes

Agree Jan, Pointless is a brilliant quiz… but I watched it daily from the beginning & stopped a few months ago. In the end I got bored with it so I’m pleased to find a new quiz to watch.

Like both Richard & Alexander… both seem really nice.

Did you see Alexander on Who Do You Think You Are? Was a few years ago… but very interesting & they sometimes repeat it on Yesterday or Dave or one of those channels.

Pat xx

1 Like

I love Dave I go to sleep with him almost every night

I did see Alexander on WDYTYA but I can’t remember the details, which is par for the course these days.

I seem to spend most of my time watching reruns of old programmes I like Gold for old Comedy. I have a TiVo box off Virgin but I only get the free view channels.

Have a nice day

Jan x

1 Like

Ah Jan you must have some extra channels. Gold isn’t available on Freeview.

I have the talktalk box… so get the freeview channels, plus a few Sky channels and loads of films which cost about £4 each.

I seem to watch a lot of ITV3… I like the crime drama they show… and no memory does mean you can watch something again without remembering it from first time!

Pat xx

1 Like

Now you come to mention it I think they did allow me a couple of extras free last time I rang to see if I could get my bill reduced. Which reminds me I need to ring again my six months of £10.00 discount ran out a couple of months ago If you don’t ask you don’t get and I need to tighten my belt my sick pay runs out soon.

I tell people I don’t watch much telly but when I really think about it I watch loads

1 Like

Just found it on the iplayer, thanks Pat

Sonia x

1 Like

Pat I like the idea of watching it again and not remembering the first time, Heather and I remember different bits so it’s a double bubble for us we sit here going I think we have seen this before and wasn’t she in so and so plus you remember him he was in that show with what’s his name you know the one with her out of whatchyer call it out of that show with her from

You get the idea what it’s like here. We remember everything…sort of.

Don

1 Like

Watched it last night - thanks for mentioning it, Pat, I really only watched because you’d mentioned it. Interesting concept - must be quite a challenge sometimes, making two same-size tribes!

My husband and I love Pointless but we aren’t usually home from work in time to watch more than the last round or two.

1 Like