Tired

Do anyone else’s symptoms get worse when they are tired or haven’t had enough sleep

Yes by the end of the day when i’m tired the pains are at worst level. xx

Yes absolutely

They certainly do… I start getting a bit wobbly when I’m tired or stressed, and as our alarm goes off at 6am, I’ve more or less had enough by 10pm!

Oh yeah, but presently the wine consumption is numbing the senses!!!

Joy…not advocating the use of alcohol as pain relief BUT occasionally socially necessary!

Especially when ur hubby has returned from USA after a 10 day work trip and uv been home alone with the 4 kids!!!

Exhausted, drunk but quite merry!

Feel better than I did earlier b4 wine…,

Roobs x

• Yes,that’s the simplest answer.in fact I just said to hubby"I would eat $&!# " if it could just ease this tiredness. I had started off quite good for me this morning .as it was quite a nice dry day,but cold here at 4debts so hat and jacket on went about tidy up my tubs .was ok till about 2.00 then Bang it came again. Spent rest of day on couch with a pillow.
  • Yes,that’s the simplest answer.in fact I just said to hubby"I would eat $&!# " if it could just ease this tiredness. I had started off quite good for me this morning .as it was quite a nice dry day,but cold here at 4debts so hat and jacket on went about tidy up my tubs .was ok till about 2.00 then Bang it came again. Spent rest of day on couch with a pillow…

so i go for a sleep when the fatigue hits.

when i wake up i’m still tired but also stiff as a board.

soooo… today i’m going out boozing!

no apologies, just drinking!

carole x

Not kidding, the worst night last night for a long time. Got to be the cold spell wreaking havoc. Awful exhaustion, painful muscles, heavy limbs but can’t ruddy sleep!! Oh well, got some good chopped up bodies books to keep me going and a nice war book!

There’s nothing like a nice bit of death (in book form, not reality) to help you to sleep.

Sue

Can’t remember not being tired now.

• sleep.What is that I think I’ve only had about 5 nights decent rest in the last 3 weeks. I am the same as you go for a fest wake up stiff having lay in same position for only an hour,now I felt as if I had been on hubby bike for a week.do you think a hammock would help lol .no the vertigo. Would probably make me throw up.

it used to be that weekends were for parties and raging around… now i celebrate on a monday, when reflecting on a weekend that included 20 - 24 hours sleep!

21 this past weekend; 11 friday night then 10 saturday night. alarm clock meant only 6 hours last night however… and now the game of playing ‘catch up’ begins for next weekend…

What have your guys done to counteract the effects of tiredness. Other than sleeping of course lol.

drink lots of water

Did you find that made a difference