Forum

Thud

Well, I heard it this morning, not one thud but two. Both brown envelopes from the government. One for ESA and one for PIP. My ESA (Support group), runs out in a couple of months and my indefinite DLA award is obviously coming to an end as well. So, it looks like I will have a stressful couple of months coming up. Of course I could always head upstairs with a short rope and a tall stool, but I wouldn’t give the b*****ds the satisfaction. I hope the twats are prepared for a fight coz I am going to give them one. I have a Brazilian rain forest worth of paperwork to drown them in. If it becomes necessary I will attend my medical wearing light grey trousers which will turn dark grey in patches if they question me on incontinence. I am practising my drooling as I type and may even manage to throw in a few twitches. Wish me luck.

Gary

1 Like

Good luck comrade. May you be victorious. Stick it to the bastards, appeal if necessary but don’t give up until you get what you deserve. Cheers fluffyollie

1 Like

Hi Gary

What poor ^~%|>> luck, both at once.

Give the buzzards hell.

Sue

1 Like

God I hate those big brown envelopes , get help with forms if you need it and don’t be afraid to appeal .

All the best any help you need someone on here might be able to help.

Katy

1 Like

Hi hun. Thats the right attitude darin. Itll be the one I adopt when I get the PIP summons…apart from the rope/stool…I`m too incapacitated to hang rope and climb on a stool!

Good luck and let us know how it goes, yeh?

pollx

1 Like

Well it might not be as bad as you think, i know lots of people who have had to go through both in the last year, and most of them had hardly any issues. The ESA especially a few of my friends sailed through it. Just think positive, you never know you might get a shock lol. I think if we need the support then we should get it, if we dont get it the first time, then most get it the second time on appeal. Good luck hun, I am sure you will be fine. x

1 Like

Maybe we should all use this as an example of what we can’t do!!! Too disabled to hang myself from the rafters at the thought of filling in this form!

Sue

1 Like

You really know people who sailed through the ESA process? I’m pretty good at benefit claims, and while I got into the support group without having to have reconsideration or appeal, I didn’t think anyone could call it ‘sailing through’. Most of us worry like hell and need advise and support.

1 Like

Yep Sue…that`s about the size of it!

pollx

1 Like