Thrombocytises

Has anyone else een diagnoises with this too. Sorry my spelling is not good.

Thanks in advance

D x

H D, just googled the word.

it all got a bit beyond me, but it seems it can mean some form of inflammation.

As there is often inflammation in MS, I am wondering if you have been told you have it. Where abouts are you in your possible MS journey?

luv Pollx

Hi Pollx,

Thanks for your reply.

I have ppms diagnoised in 2010 but now I have this Thrombocyties too. So I dont know if I am having ms flare up or symptom from this Thromboscyties.I just feel I am slowly getting worse and I am just so tired all the time. I also have an under active thyroids also , I am wondeing if other people have any other problems other than ms. Even thought that is bad enough to have!

Sometime I just want to give up on it all.

D x

I haven’t heard of anyone having thrombocytosis (is that what you meant?) and MS on here before, but I’d be very surprised if it doesn’t happen from time to time at least; many people with MS have other conditions too :frowning:

It sounds like thrombocytosis is a bit like Hughes Syndrome (also known as antiphospholipid syndrome) although the treatments are different. I know that Hughes can co-occur with MS so I would bet that thrombocytosis does too.

Have you tried posting on the PPMS page for some advice? I think they’ll be a great source of info and support for you.

Thyroid problems are very common in MS and could certainly be contributing to your fatigue and other symptoms: have you had yours checked recently? Perhaps you need your meds tweaked?

I hope you can find some breathing space soon.

Karen x