Theraphy

I was diagnosed in 2021, I was a year with injections and it was painful, Im interested now in medicine alternative, but first I want to know about it so I want opinions about it.

I’ve been on here 18 months and nothing I’ve read suggests any miracles from the alternative sector. That said, I’ve been to an osteopath and chiropractor which have both been beneficial to mobility / stiffness /pain.

No harm in cleaning up your diet, but nothing different for MS to guidance for everyone else.

In what ways does your MS affect you?

Hi Reflexology really helps me with stiffness and pain and Acupuncture helped me with fatigue, I also practice Meditation everyday it really helps my mental health, I personally think it’s worth trying things to see if it helps, I have been doing the Best Bet diet for about 8 years and I’m definitely better on the diet

Did you have any medical improvement? Cause I used the meditation for sleep and headache, Im really love Tibetan bowls, I met a man that knows about my MS only playing the bowls, it was strange but now is a way to relax me

I lost my left eye, I was very scared for a lot time, I can see but my vision is bad and blurred, and all that I love it was visual, paint, videogames, read… I dont wanna live in this way, with vision blurred and headache everyday