Forum

The new me

Hi all

I thought I’d post an update on my year of health issues and then I realised today its my 1 year anniversary since diagnosis with RRMS.

As some of you might remember I was hit with neuro and cardio symptoms in October 2016 and after a long and difficult journey through the medical processes since then, not only have I been diagnosed with RRMS but also with Left Bundle Branch Block, Dilated Cardiomyopathy, Severe Left Diastolic and Systolic Dysfunction and Heart Failure.

I have finally had a Cardio Resynchronisation Therapy with Defibrillator (CRT-D) inserted into my heart/chest 2 days ago. Although a very difficult and traumatic procedure, for the first time in 14 months I actually feel better! Apart from some setting alterations on the device, installation of my home monitor (for the device) and final drug tweeks things are finally on the home straight.

I thank you all for your support. Here’s hoping 2018 is my and your best New Year ever!

Love KT X

AKA The Bionic Woman

4 Likes

Hello KT, What lovely news to hear that you are now on the up after all your problems, long may it continue for you. Do have a lovely Christmas and a healthy New Year. Janet x

2 Likes