Forum

symptoms

been troubled for the last week, with frequent urination (peeing every hr) back pains, pains in my bottom and between scrotum and anus,and dry mouth. also dont feel like i have much energy of late, and finding it very hard to concentrate or read passages properly.Also seem to have slight headaches and brain fog a lot of the time

iam concerned this is ms, can anyone advise, had the frequent urination and symptoms on and off for ages(as in 4-5 years) but doctors alwyas just say its a virus, had blood tests and eegs.

i have a son who is special needs with 5 disabilits and 24 hr care, so concerned if iam ill he wont get the care he needs

Have you had a PSA test? It could be prostate. Or get your GP to test for a UTI.

We cant tell you from a random set of symptoms whether it sounds like MS. If you have everything else ruled out and are worried that your symptoms come from a neurological cause, ask your GP to refer you to a neurologist. Once they’ve done a physical exam and taken a history from you, he/she may order more tests.

Concentrating on MS isn’t necessarily the best way to go about things. Instead of fitting your symptoms into a diagnosis, talk to your GP about your symptoms. Doctors tend to prefer to discuss your symptoms and for them to suggest what could be the cause.

Sue