Symptoms of ms frustrated

Hi all. I am new here. I have been having strange symptoms for about a year or so now, tingling feelings, crawling feelings, shooting pains in eyes, problems with my left arm it being weak and feels like it’s tingling, the last couple of months I have had an episode of dizziness every day, either when sat down, or when walking in will feel like I’m walking drunk and on a boat for about 30 seconds, and then it’ll tamper off. I’m scared to go to my gp and them
Just pass it off as anxiety as I have already been diagnosed with anxiety and a lot
Of times I go and they say it’s just that. I also feel shaky a lot
Too and very fatigued. I just would like some opinions on this before I go back to my
Gp and maybe how do I word it to them so I don’t look crazy :disappointed:

I kept being told by GPs that my symptoms, similar to yours, ten years ago were anxiety, (I went on holiday at one point for 3 weeks and they disappeared so I started to believe them even though stress is connected to MS flare ups etc.) and getting refused to being tested by GPs. In the end even though I was 30, I brought family along to my appointment for back up, demanded an appointment with a neurologist, and when I was told the that it could take over half a year to see them,then even longer to get the MRI and then see them again, I got the neurologist meeting and MRI done privately. Sure enough it turned out I had MS. The longer you leave it off meds, the more lesions you get so time is key. Go back, bring the support you need and refuse to leave the room without a GP referral. If you can afford to go private it is money well spent. Once diagnosed they will refer you back into NHS anyway for all the support/meds.