Sunshine after the storm??? xxx

Morning All!!!

With extreme caution – I’d like to let you know that for the last 2 days I’ve started to notice sudden and significant improvement!

The last 8 weeks has been such a nightmare but at last I think I’m coming out of it – feeling some respite from it all!

The extreme morning stiffness and pain in my feet has eased off a lot – I was able to walk to the bathroom and down the stairs so much easier this morning

The muscle twitching and fasciculation’s have all but gone – apart from a few little flutters and a twitch here and there in my left leg

My eye twitched only once yesterday!

The burning in my left leg and both thighs has eased off to just a patch on my left

The numbness has subsided – again to just a long patch down my thigh on the left

No pins & needles at all

The deep ‘nerve’ pain down the outside of my thigh has just disappeared

The horrible fatigue has eased to just a ‘washed out’ type feeling

The ‘hug’ around my middle has subsided to just an odd, tight patch between my shoulder blades – I feel like something has been loosened!

My body temp feels more normal – I feel cooler and fresher

I feel ‘brighter’ in my mind/thinking

Basically I feel like my body has suddenly calmed right down!!!

It’s almost like I’m breathing in fresh cool air after the storm! It’s utterly lovely and I want this feeling to stay!! Please!!

That’s great news Jen. It sounds like this relapse is definitely coming to the end! Hope you continue to improve! Teresa xx

Thanks Teresa!

I’m not diagnosed yet - so technically I suppose the last 8 weeks can’t be called a relapse - but it certainly feels like it was!!

I still don’t feel ‘well’ but definitely better!!!

The only thing that is worrying me is that I still can’t feel my bladder - at all - but maybe that will start to get better soon as well xxjenxxx

Hi Jen

Great news!

Try not to do too much too soon.

Its tempting but ive done it before and taken 2 steps forward then one step back again!

Hope you continue to improve.

Teresa. x

[quote=“Kizzydane”]

Thanks Teresa!

I’m not diagnosed yet - so technically I suppose the last 8 weeks can’t be called a relapse - but it certainly feels like it was!!

I still don’t feel ‘well’ but definitely better!!!

The only thing that is worrying me is that I still can’t feel my bladder - at all - but maybe that will start to get better soon as well xxjenxxx

[/quote] Hi Jen, Hopefully your bladder will improve too but if it doesn’t get your GP to refer you to the urologist or the gynae dept. They should then help you - possibly with meds so sort you out. The gynae dept really helped me. My unruly bladder was my first MS symptom and it has been the bane of my life but it isn’t too bad at the mo’. Get all the help you can. Teresa xx

Thats great news that you are feeling better Jen and thats probably the only sunshine you will get at the moment lol.

Hope it continues and like Teresa said don’t start rushing around.

xx

YAY! Long may it continue

(And I hope your bladder catches up soon!)

Karen x

Fantastic news Kizzydane! I hope it lasts xxx

Great news! :slight_smile:

What lovely news to hear, long may you feel better.

Janet

x

That is great news, Jen.

Now, make sure that you have the dates when (what sounds like a) relapse started and finished.
Then, when you get the Dx, make sure that the relapse is on your notes (MS Nurse should be good for this) so that you get to qualify for DMDs as soon as possible.

You may not want any, and it is your choice to have them when offered, but when the qualification is two significant events within two years, you do not want to be passed over.

Geoff

Does your improvement continue???

Pip