Strictly line up looks interesting - not ms

I think Strictly come dancing will be really good this year…got some interesting characters in it. Can’t wait for Deborah Meaden to get eliminated and her to say " I’m out ". Love that Mark Benton is taking part, I think he’s brilliant. Hope he’s as nice as he appears to be in person. Strictly always reminds me that christmas will soon be upon us…ooooooh, can’t believe how fast this year has gone.

Hiya

I’m not sure about Vanessa Phelps. She is always very outspoken. I wonder who her partner will be.

Shazzie xx

And yet again they have passed me by - keeping the world from recognising my skill in shaking my wobbly bits hehe

I must admit, I think Ola’s a decent dancer.

Hi, Strictly is my fav programme of all time…yeh, it even trumps the soaps!

But it does make me feel winter is around the corner.

I looked at the line up for this year and was surprised to see Dragons Den DM in it. Shell be interesting to watch and yeh, someone else will tell her she is out for a change.

And Fiona Fullerton is looking good…how old is she now?

I`ve decided I will be a contender afterall…from my hoist…or should I wait for Dancing on Ice!

Altogether now… SEEEVEEN!

pollxx

Yesssss, I can’t wait either. This is the one show that makes me feel the licence fee is worth paying (well, a tiny part of it).

I want to see if Dave from the Hairy Bikers can dance and if Vanessa Feltz is as cumbersome as she appears. I remember her on Celeb Big Brother one year and she swore she was a size 12, bahahahaha, well if that was true then I’m a size 4!!!

Oops, who let the cat out?

It looks like a really interesting line up and I love the judges too. The only bit I can’t stand is Brucie. I sometimes find I have to catch up online if I’ve been out (it happens - rarely) on a Saturday. I fast forward past all his bits as he irritates me soooo much.

Happy watching everyone - and keeeep dancing (oh yeah, that should be keeeeep wobbling and wheeling lol!!)

Tracey x

[quote=“Boudica”]

Hi, Strictly is my fav programme of all time…yeh, it even trumps the soaps!

But it does make me feel winter is around the corner.

I looked at the line up for this year and was surprised to see Dragons Den DM in it. Shell be interesting to watch and yeh, someone else will tell her she is out for a change.

And Fiona Fullerton is looking good…how old is she now?

I`ve decided I will be a contender afterall…from my hoist…or should I wait for Dancing on Ice!

Altogether now… SEEEVEEN!

pollxx

[/quote] Ye,s I remember Fiona Fullerton, I used to watch the 70’s (?) programme " Angels " about a group of student nurses, she was one of them and Kathryn Apanowicz was also in it ( who was the partner of Richard Whiteley ). I guess Fiona will be in her 60’s now but she was very pretty back then, good bone structure. Poll, you should definitely wait for dancing on ice, I can just picture Boudica whizzing around the ice in her wheelie with a whip as one of the props !!

[quote=“Mr Grumpy”]

I must admit, I think Ola’s a decent dancer.

[/quote] Now be honest Mr Grumpy - are you looking at Ola’s ‘dancing’ ? Teresa xx

Hi again.

My fav couple used to be Darren and Lilia. They havent been on for 3 years. I wonder why?

I love the feistiness of Brendon and the old fashioned gentleman-ness of Anton.

And the russian guy…cor! I often copy his comment;

Dont worry. The Russian is here! said in a quiet, but assuring rusky voice. Mmmm, nice!

You know somebody once said this to me;

You know more about yourself when you see a handsome young man and you think one of two things;

Oooh, hed make a lovely son`

or

`mmm, yes please!

Arent I a naughty 60 year old? I know which answer i`d give!

pollx

James Jordan. Mmmmmmmmmm

Oops, sorry, got a bit distracted there.
x

Echoing the Jordanmeister’s loveliness !!

And what about Brendan’s bottom in his tight trousers?

I love Strictly! I can’t wait for it to start.

There is a connection between MS and Strictly this year…

The US version, Dancing with the Stars, has Jack Osbourne as one of it’s celebs this year. He’s living proof that MS doesn’t always affect your life so that you can’t try new things and enjoy life. That’s his MS!