Ssssue

Hi all, Sssue is very quiet these days. Anyone know how she’s doing?
Boudsx

Last I heard she was taking a break from the forum but keeping an eye out. Have you tried a direct message ?
M

3 Likes

Hi I sent Sue a message as I was concerned that I had not seen her on the forum. She is having a break and was looking forward to a cruise. Hopefully all is well.
Sue x

3 Likes

I’ve been awol from the forum but have been keeping a look out for Sue now and again. Glad all is well with her. :+1:

2 Likes

Sue is a much respected and valued member of this forum so I’m pleased to learn that she’s OK. Although I’ve not been here too often myself just lately, I had certainly noticed her abscence.

Ben

2 Likes

Hi,
I used to come on regularly but still can’t get on with this, not so new, website. I’ve tried really hard to get used to it but I find it very difficult to follow a thread.
Old site you could see about 25 topics.
Suggested threads are sometimes very old.

Maybe Sssue feels the same. Hope she’s OK.

Jen

3 Likes

Hi @goldrat I wonder if some threads should be closed down by the moderators after a period of time, particularly if there has been a period of inactivity.

If there have been lots of replies, over a year or so, it can be hard to pick up the gist. I was reading a thread early that had a 2013 start :upside_down_face:

As posters, maybe if the thread is over a year old, we should suggest the original poster start a new topic. Just a thought :blush:

2 Likes

I know what you mean…a Pain.
Boudsx

1 Like

Yeh, I agree…it aint what it was sadly.
Boudsx

2 Likes

Like Ssssue and many others I rarely come on here these days, it’s just not the same since the “upgraded” site appeared.

It’s lost it’s “banter”, and “at home feel”, if that makes sense ?

3 Likes

Hi @jactac … I have returned to the forum after a period of absence, with a new name, same symptoms but not a new expectation of what this forum could offer.

As you say…

Advice, and support is great but so is banter, it is what keeps us sane :blush:

2 Likes

. how to delete?!

same for me,i hate this new site.They changed it with no thought at all for us that use it.Ihave tried my best to adapt to it,but its too much like hard work,some of us get very confused with changes like this.Its a shame as i came on for many years and liked it very much,but not any more.

1 Like

Same for me I also dislike the new site, It’s been around ten months since I logged on but thought I’d try again. Still hate it so won’t be hanging around. It’s a shame because I really enjoyed the Forum before.
Hope everyone is coping with the hot weather although it’s quite cold where I am today.
Take care all.

2 Likes

This is interesting…:thinking:

I don’t spend much time here, I don’t find it useful…:confused:

As forums go, I don’t find it particularly difficult to navigate, but my interests take me to forums that are - by today’s standards - bloody awful so I can’t really add ire to the fire…

Today I thought I’d have a quick sweep through…
I found the “foggy” thread…
That’s the world I understand…:smiley::+1:

I’m posting here because I recognized some of the names from that thread…

Shame I missed it…:confused:

I’m now going to deface the pictures of LLB in MS Matters with a special, fork-based weapon I made myself…!
:smiley::+1:

CR78.

3 Likes

I really miss the conversational mayhem of the BrainFog thread
Mick

2 Likes

Hi, good to see you Jan, but such a shame we lost the camaraderie we had.
Blessings
Boudsx

1 Like