Sore throat

Does anyone take a funny sore throat before they take bad, it’s just I seem to its like trigger that I am going to take unwell?? I also have had a few new symptoms including the horrible ms hug feels like a python is wrapped around me :frowning:

At least once. I guess having a slightly raised temperature could exacerbate symptoms but they could trigger a relapse

http://multiple-sclerosis-research.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/infections-are-potent-trigger-of.html.

Sorry to here you’ve developed the ms hug.

Hi Kel,

It’s possible the sore throat is just an ordinary sore throat, that anyone could get, but triggers a temporary flare-up of neuro symptoms. This is common.

It wouldn’t be common to have sore throat as a neuro symptom though. Some people do get swallowing difficulties with MS, but I don’t think they usually report pain with it.

My (completely unqualified) guess is that you have a summer cold, and this is making the rest play up.

Tina

x

This is really strange: I think posts are getting held up in the moderation queue again (or still!)

I’m positive that when I replied, at 10:45 a.m, Vithfari’s post wasn’t there. Now it is, timestamped a whole eight hours earlier!

Apologies for any (apparent) duplication. It’s really confusing when older posts show up after the more recent ones - but are still inserted where they should have been, if they hadn’t got held up.

It makes me worry about my eyesight, or my sanity, or both.

Tina

x