Sniffing problem

Hello all,

Suffering more and more recently with MS. Diagnosed 11 years ago, and started to have mobility problems about 4 years ago. I try to keep a positive outlook, and try to exercise as much as possible. During the past couple of months I seem to have developed a problem where I feel the need to sniff heavily just to be able to feel like i’m breathing properly. I don’t know whether this is MS related (it probably is), or whether I actually have something wrong with my nose. Anybody out there that could help or empathise. Things just seem very desperate at the moment, and not a day goes past without feeling that MS is beginning to consume my life forever.

Cheers

Neil

Hi Neil, Me too! Drives my partner and family bonkers. I don’t know if it an ms symptom or not, I hadn’t thought about that. I seem to spend a fortune on tissues!! Sara x

On Copaxone by any chance?

Geoff

Hello all,

Thanks for your replies.

I think i will get it checked out by GP.

I’m on Avonex.

Cheers

Neil

Hello all,

Just an update on this. I did go to my GP (thank you Jen), and he diagnosed me with chronic sinusitis. Quite releived there is a cure for it. He said it may take 6-8 weeks to clear up, with a prescribed nasal spray. It does already seem easier, particularly at night.

Thanks

Neil

Sinusitis is a miserable problem - do google Colloidal Silver Sinusitis and read for yourself. Colloidal Silver is anti-bacteria/antifungal/and anti viral. lts used in dressings for wounds that will not heal and even silver-tipped catheters are used for people with continual uti’s. As a spray - it can be sprayed up nose/ears/throat for chronic conditions like tonsillitis/sinus.

lt kills all the bad bacteria and not the good guys. And is 100% natural.