Sleep

Hi everyone

still in early stages of this Ms stuff(4 years) was wondering how important sleep is to how we feel and what effect it has on us,

are re your symptoms worse if you have a bad night?

Our Golden lab has just been for the snip,and with the cone thing round his neck, wouldn’t sleep and persisted in crying all

last night and the night before and yes kept both of us awake I managed to get about four hrs last night,only cause my hubby stayed up with him.Today I feel shattered a bit like jet lag. That’s added to the fatigue.

Also does anyone just feel ill some days for no apparent reason,as I quite often do.

hi smokey

i’m a terrible sleeper.

wake up if someone uses the loo.

wake up if hubby turns over.

just as i drop off my own bladder makes me get up!

aaarghh!!!

it is very bad for our physical and mental health when we can’t sleep. i’m going to try that breathing technique where you breathe in for a count of 4, hold your breath for a count of 6, exhale for a count of 8. it slows your heart rate and is supposed to send you off to the land of nod.

carole x

I think my symptoms are a bit worse if I get a bad night’s sleep but this doesn’t happen very often. I take clonazepam for leg twitch. This stops the leg twitch and makes me sleep. It also makes it more likely that I will get dementia when I’m older. Means I am happy and refreshed now - trade-offs eh?