Forum

Sick and tired of being sick and tired

I know it'll pass, I know it will.  It does eventually but after going on 16 years I'm getting to the point where enough already.  Its nothing but a piss take at my expense.  Takes a bit of me everytime and gives me nothing but misery in return.  I should be used to it by now - had it long enough, but it doesnt stop does it?  Its relentless in its quest to slowly take me and change me from the person I used to be to what I now am, and I know its still not finished.  I fight it best I can but......Anyone else just feel like they're on a ride that they have never enjoyed and just want to get off... but cant?  Sorry for the downer people, everythings just....meh!

Libertine

Hey!  You've hit the nail right on it's head - MS sucks actually it F***ING sucks.  Having a laugh at our expense/why me??  I was told to 'grin and bear it' and that was 5 years ago.  The world is moving in 5th gear and I'm in 1st or 2nd gear OR stalled.  What can I say to cheer you up?  It will pass, not the MS regrettably, but I feel there is hope, it's in the distance but I believe it's there.  In the mean time you are a mamber of a very select group, take care don't let the ***** thing get you downthumbsup Take care, M

Hi Libertine

Sending you some (((((((((((hugs))))))))))) and to let you know you are not alone, but that feeling will pass given time.

Take care

Pam x