Shower man is here!!!!

Starts today. Ripping out my bath, flooring, tiles etc etc… and putting in brand new level access shower with all new fixtures and fittings!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Was up at the crack to be washed and dressed when they got here. Lots of upheaval but hey I’m not complaining. For all that’s wrong with the UK, what other country in the world would install a shower when you can’t get in bath anymore… at no cost to me? :o Pat x

Hi Pat A bit of disruption I expect, but will be so worth it in the end. Take care Pam :smiley:

Brill news, Pat. . Enjoy it when it`s finished. luv Pollx

Dunno if I`ve missed a post, but is the shower all done and lovely now? luv Pollx

Poll, sat under the shower for ages this morning. Sod the leccy bill eh? Was wonderful. Decorating won’t be done till Monday but I’m quite pleased. Can finally have a rest as fatigue is through the ceiling. Best thing Poll is I don’t have to keep worrying that I smell of pee. Only those of us that know that feeling know what a joy it is to be able to let it go. :oops: Lots of love darlin’ and hope you’re having good day, Pat xxx