September...

Bed socks sound great, Getting them on is like a solo cabaret act! Then shuffling along the floor without them falling off? Still that’s why they’re bed socks-for bed! As for the c-word? Thank you for online shopping! Cheers.

Yep, I did about 80% online last year - I had my first bad public fall on my 1st ‘C’ shopping day! I now LOVE the internet :slight_smile:

Sonia x

Me too Sonia! Honestly I do SO much shopping online even the postman makes jokes about it.

I do think that if I had to go and get myself an incurable disability at least I did it in a good era!

What would I do without internet (shopping, games, email, and you lovely lot!), mob-scooter, mobile, loads of telly channels… not to mention indoor loo, shower, running water, central heating, washing machine… LOL… really can’t begin to imagine what it must have been like to be disabled before all this stuff!

Pat x

I’ve even started having Tesco food deliveries now and having birthday presents sent directly to people :slight_smile:

Me and hubby packed up smoking too and that was the only thing that HAD to be purchased in a shop - now we puff on fruity, nicotine free e-shishas and they get ordered online too. Even my music/films come on itunes.

I agree, I dread to think what it was like coping with MS and ‘a life’ 20 odd years ago! We are very lucky indeed :smiley:

Sonia xx

I love wandering around the shops and am a regular in charity shops. I love buying things for people but hate the stress of having to get something in a rush, whether clothes for an occasion or a gift for someone.

I hope your mum had a nice birthday Pat, she shares it with me but although I had a lovely day with nice presents, I’m trying to ignore them as I can’t ever remember how old I am and it gets worse every year.

Take care.

Cath xx

Belated Happy Birthday wishes Cath!

As I’m late, I’m going to wish you a spendid week instead of day :smiley:

Sonia xx

Belated Happy Birthday Cath…

You should have told us!

Mum had a lovely birthday thanks. I didn’t get to see her… fatigue and added difficulty of living at different ends of London… but she went out with my two sisters for lunch and I sent her a lovely gift via Amazon and had nice chat on phone.

Pat xx

Belated happy birthday Cath…wierd isn’t it when you get your own age muddled up…I’m constantly telling people that I’m two years older than I actually am!! Regarding buying C presents…it’s choosing the correct thing that stresses me. Like the rest of you I too buy EVERYTHING on line…could I even exist without my beloved little iPad? I think it must be three years since I last went into a shop…although I do love to visit my nearest garden centre…although even that’s become a rarity. Very warm today in Herefordshire…hope everyone is coping…my little iPad tells me we are in for quite a few days of pretty warm weather. Best wishes everyone, Nina

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I spent it finding my ideal new home. Just got to get Halifax to finally pay out for my critical illness policy which they’re really p—ing around with and get rid of this house which will be a huge wrench but it doesn’t suit my needs now. Have OT coming tomorrow so I’ll see what they’ve got to suggest.

Take care, and thanks again. Pat I’m sure your mum understands why you couldn’t get to see her and appreciated the effort you did make.

Cath xx