sent off ESA form

Hi everyone, sent off my ESA form yesterday, recorded delivery and tracked. Included supporting letters from my GP and MS nurse plus appointment letters. The web site benefit and work is very useful by the way. So hopefully things might go my way. Starting to think about my appeal just in case !!! Moving house on monday too, everything happens all at once!! Tim

Hi Tim, well done for getting it done…

Benefits and Work are great. I was refused DLA until I joined B&W. Can’t beat their guides.

Hope you hear soon and get the result you want… but yes… be ready to appeal just in case.

Hope the move goes well. Remember to pace yourself and get as much help as humanly possible!

Pat x

thanks Pat, nearly got everything done, been packing for weeks, taking it nice and slowly. Tim

Hi Tim, fingers crossed for you for a good outcome. Like you I sent mine with supporting evidence and was placed in the support group without a medical. I am also moving soon, house sold just waiting for a moving date. Anne x.

Tim

Just a quicky to update dwp as soon as you move as they / atos may respond quickly, even if its just an acknowledgement.

All the best.

S4r

Thanks everyone, hope the move goes well Anne. By the way S4r to update dwp / atos should i just ring dwp or put it in writing to both dwp and atos? Tim

Thanks everyone, hope the move goes well Anne. By the way S4r, should i just ring dwp or put it in writing to both dwp and atos ? Tim