Second MRI

Hiya Just feeling pretty scared and out of my depth at the moment. I was told at the end of last year that I had a 4/5 chance of getting MS after I had an episode of loosing my sight partially for about a month. They found spots on my brain from an MRI and that a second episode would result in a full diagnosis. Yesterday I went for my neurologist appointment where it has been decided that I will have another MRI to see if the inflammation has increased and if so, be formally diagnosed. To be honest I don’t think it really hit my before yesterday and now all of a sudden I don’t know what to do. I feel fine and don’t understand how this is going to happen to me. I just can’t contemplate I guess. I’m trying to get my head round it but it’s just so hard to grasp and I don’t even know where to start. I just wondered if anyone has any advice about this awful limbo period. I keep on nearly crying but then feel confused as I don’t actually know what is going to happen. Even after the MRI I will just be waiting for the second episode to understand more of what my life will be like from now on. Just don’t know how or what to think. Everyone around you says how strong and brave I’m being but I don’t feel like I’m being either of those things as to me, nothing has changed. I think yesterday, however, made me finally revise that things could change and I am quite scared. Just any advise would be great. Thanks