Rollator £29.99 at Halfords

Halfords clearance sale Rollator £29.99 reduced from £99.99 here’s the link http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_767548_langId_-1_categoryId_229916 Hope this helps someone V

Thanks for that verona- very useful - I didnt know Halfords sold all these mobility items :slight_smile: take care, lou x

Ah wow, i am very lucky to not need one at the moment but I got very excited at the ““Bargain””…I hope a few on here are able to make the most of it xx Maria.

I have just checked and I don’t have anywhere near me that’s got it in stock :frowning: It would be helpful now I think as I am limited to my ruck sack as to what I can carry as I use two sticks… However I will have a look in my mobility shop to see what’s available as I am ready now to use one… I have always been to stubborn in the past but I think the time is right if it will help me do more without struggling. Thanks.

A rollator can be obtained free through an OT. They are a lot better than struggling with crutches as the walking action is a lot smoother. They also provide stability. Ask for a four wheeled one with a seat so that you always have the option to sit when your legs need a rest. Also, they are available with a space under the seat to carry a few things.

ladyinred2000 wrote:

A rollator can be obtained free through an OT. They are a lot better than struggling with crutches as the walking action is a lot smoother. They also provide stability. Ask for a four wheeled one with a seat so that you always have the option to sit when your legs need a rest. Also, they are available with a space under the seat to carry a few things.

OTs in some areas do NOT provide them, that’s why I had to buy one. V

crazyonions wrote:

Just ordered one, got to go to Pontypridd to get it Stanley

Any excuse for a day out :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for that manage at moment with stick but for the price worth buying now just in case required in future. Jan