rizzo

Hello Midnightmoon,

I’m really sorry to have scared you - wasn’t my intention at all .

The only point I wanted to make in support of Poll’s post was that ‘Rizzo’ is a valuable member of this community, she seems to genuinely know what she’s on about and can provide evidece to support what she’s saying.

It seemed that she was being slagged off for correcting someone’s wrong information by someone with an axe to grind.

I’m too far over the hill (and furiously trying not to roll to quickly down the other side) for treatments options except for LDN & Vitamin D but feel that for newbies with a whole menu of options, it’s important they get the correct info which may slow or stop progression (and subseqent disability) and are not swayed towards untried treaments which may just be delaying their chance of accessing something that works.

I’ve seen posts which may come across to newbies as authoritative advising them to pursure CCSVI (which may or may not have merits - I’d wait until it’s properly researched before jetting off to Poland though) or LDN rather than DMD’s which may be on offer to them now.

I sincerely hope you find a treatment option that works for you.

Off to chop some wood…

Fanny x