Returning to work

I was diagnosed with MS in 1989 and have gone through various stages over the years, I have the back spasms, vertigo, tiredness amongst many others but have been attending a homeopathic doctor for over a year now, she prescribed me cannabis tablets after I told her I had tried smoking some at a party which had led me to be pain free for just over two days. I have noe been taking them for a couple of months and whilst all the other symptoms have remained, the pain has subsided to the point where I am able to get about on my own two feet rather than a wheelchair. I realise I might just be having some sort of remission but I have never felt this well in years. A friend who has been caring for me during the worst of my illness managed to get me a trial period working 2-3 hours a day. I have been on trial since late August and although exceptionally tired later on I am realy enjoying it, my problem is that I have been in receipt of DLA and SDA for years and I have had a carer. Can anyone advise me of the best way forward with these as my fear is that this is simply a remission (something I have not experienced throughout) and that I will lose my benifits only to find out at a later date that I relapse.

I still need my carer in the evening and at nights and not sure if the simple enjoyment of feeling useful again is what is keeping me going or whether its simply the reduction in pain and don’t know where to go from here as its been so long since I was able to do anything.

Any advice would be welcomed