Results Back

Hi,

I hope you find a diagnosis Arwen, good look with your appts.

Catherine xx

I’m at the same place of you clear MRI and wonder if people believe me, my legs go funny and I can’t even walk it’s like a weakness and they have to get strong again, hate it, but plod on, hope you get answers soon, I’m waiting to have nerve test xx

Sending hugs and wishes for some sort of diagnosis with your neuro.

Hey hon.

Sending you big hugs and extra large lashings of Sticky Toffee Pud. Just because they haven’t found out anything concrete on your MRI, doesn’t mean you are not ill. Be kind to yourself and keep plodding.

Angela xx

Thanks everyone. I really hope I get some answers at my next appt. Got an eye one too before it so will ask why I have cupping to that eye now Axx

Have you had a LP Arwen? Xx

Yeah LP seems like the obvious next step? Hope you find out what’s going on soon

Sonia x

Nope only had bloods and an mri. Nothing else done. I am dreading him saying it was clear so goodbye then but don’t want to look anxious by asking for more tests. I think it’s hard as well because he gave me no other clues besides looking for ms and not what next stage would be I really feel in the dark Axx

Allo hun.

I fully understand how you feel about a test coming back normal.

Altogether I had 4 MRIs, 2 LPs, 2 EMGs, a VEP and oodles of blood tests. Everything came back normal.

For the first few years, PPMS was suspected, then it 95% sure and that lasted for 7 years.

After that hereditary spastic paraparesis was diagnosed. A year later that was squashed and PPMS was back. Only to be reverted yet again to SP/cause unknown.

My symptoms were dropped foot, causing many falls, arm spasms, bladder and bowel disruption, fatigue.

16 years from onset, I have no mobility, have an spc and fatigue is still a real problem.

Even with all this, I still feel important, have a valid voice and life is as good as it can be for me.

Hang in there hun, yeh?

luv Pollx

Thanks Poll. I will hang on in there. I certainly know you understand after everything! !! Axx

How frustrating for you. We look here for answers and hope, please don’t ever stop looking. I believe that one day if we all can’t be diagnosed with ms now, we will be diagnosed something eventually. We all can’t have these symptoms and they add up to nothing.

Hang in there, thinking of you on this hardous journey.