Remap experiences

Hi all. Been a while since I posted. I was wondering if anyone has experience of using the Remap charity? They’re an organisation where volunteers (for example retired engineers) design bespoke adaptations, if there aren’t any off-the-shelf products available.

I contacted the as I want something to help with car transfers, as I can often fall when transferring to & from my wheelchair. I’m hust curious if anyone had benefitted from them

Dan

Hi Dan, I haven’t used Remap, but I have read about them…surprised to learn they are still going…hope they can help you, as they have helped many others.
Boudsx

1 Like

I had a call today from an old gent from Remap. He’s got an idea in mind for something to try, so will come out and take measurements etc, and see if his idea would work. I’m looking forward to seeing what he comes up with :slight_smile:

Dan

1 Like

Hi Dan,
Iv not used them but was reading an article about them. Someone designed an electric wheelchair because the council were unable to provide one to meet his needs. I think this is the way forward,becspoke adaptions instead of making do with what is available

That’s brilliant. I’d be interested to see how you get on.