Red flare!

Hello All, i could use a little advice please and ideally not from a medic! I have had MS for 25 years changing from RR to SP in the last 5 or so years. I have been seen by at least 7 neuro’s in that time but, i tend to keep clear of them now as the meds they have given me tend not to work and all have had bad side effects. My mobility is going down hill very rapidly and i use an electric wheelchair for most of the time. A major has always been pain and I am now on morphine having run the gamut of the orther meds. Pain is a particular problem at night. Has anyone tried any of the “alternative” treatments and with any success? I’m thinking of maybe, Chinese, Indian or the “cures” offered on the Internet in the states, Hungary and elsewhere? ANY thoughts would be welcome or, should i just work on just accepting that i have come to the end of the road regarding this condition? Many thanks for reading through this thesis.
Pillbox (I think my user name says it all!)

I have pain on a night bone pain in my hips. I gave infrared sauna a go it’s, supposed to help with pain. Didn’t help at all but was nice and relaxing and warm.