Rebif funding

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get the funding ok’d for Rebif? My MS nurse applied about a month ago, I’ve had my blood tests and she’s just waiting for the reply on the funding and then I guess it will need to be ordered.

I just want to get on with it now (even though in other ways not looking forward to it at all).

thanks

Shuffler

Hi shuffler I’m waiting just like you. Think we saw the same nurse. I’ve worked myself up to start on 20th and with that only being a bit away I’m really not sure that’s going to happen. However if its much later its nearing my next holiday in June. I’ve emailed the nurse. I would’ve hoped she would have chased it up if I’m honest. X

Hi LisaLou,

I think we saw her with in a few days of each other as well, so we are probably on a similar time scale. I e-mailed her a couple of days ago and she said she’s still waiting on the funding and would let me know. Just feel like I’m sitting on a ticking time bomb and want to make a start slowing that ticking down!

I’ll let you know if I hear anything.

Yeah we did. I’ll let you know too hun. Its annoying. I bet she could chase it up at least. X