Really Upset

sorry been busy, thanks all for your views, i understand them all, and that includes yours Crazy Chick. I think i really did take it all a little too personally and yes they were all laughing at his personal circumstance.

I very much hope he recovers and never has the challenges many of us face and havign to come to terms with these challenges, I probably hoped through his knowledge of MS he might have seen this might have upset me. He clearly didn’t, that’s his concern not mine, i have plenty of more important things to think about.

The “unfriend” button has been pressed for a few more people over the weekend just gone. I actually pressed the make friend button more times following a lovely wedding where i met with many more people that were really kind to me and my capabities.

I don’t think i “reacted badly” to it, i just “reacted” to it. As with any social media platform, that is what it is for, for people to react. He chose to remove my reaction, fair enough, thats his choice, I have made my choice.

I will now move on (sometimes in a scooter!).

Charlie

1 Like