Forum

Question.

What is the difference between everyday living and general discussion? I don’t want to seem stupid but had to ask,

Heather.

Everyday Living
Use this board to chat generally and about MS and all the challenges it can bring. But please remember to respect the rules .

I guess that means the General discussion one is for topics not related to MS. I think people will still use the forum they relate to ie PPMSers will continue as they always have and some of us will crash their party. New and undiagnosed the same. As a SP I’m homeless although I’m a bit of a gatecrasher I’ll go anywhere if they’ll have me.

Jan x

Heather, I think you should have posted this on ‘general discussion.’

Or… did you?? cue spooky music.

This is my new like button.

Jan

Jan

As I am about to move from RRMS to SPMS (officially) in 10 days, I guess that I will stay here.
Of course anywhere that will have me cannot be very selective.

Geoff

Jan, I seem to have lost smilies on my laptop, where I had them before. And, when i last looked, I had got them on my ipad, where I didn’t have them before.

I’m on the laptop, so this is my new like button:

Kev

[quote=“kevadams”]

Jan, I seem to have lost smilies on my laptop, where I had them before. And, when i last looked, I had got them on my ipad, where I didn’t have them before.

I’m on the laptop, so this is my new like button:

Kev

[/quote]

I’ve only been here on my iPad so only had smilies since the “takeover” I do like them. I find if I want a smile at the end of a post I have to have this one Because if I try a different one it miraculously appears at the beginning of the post… Now that just made a liar out of me. As you say “cue spooky music” They seem to be behaving themselves now.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Heather.

Jan

I was going to but not many people seem to be using general discussion at the moment. So I thought I’d probably get an answer on here.

Heather

Loving the smilies.

If memory serves(MEGALOL) General Discussion was a colleague of Private Affair, Corporal Punishment, and Major Mishap

Wb

Lol. You brighten up my day.

Heather

There is no difference, the whole thing is a mess

And another thing! posted this message at 11:58, so why does it show 11:07.

Too hot, can’t sleep. Luckily day off tomorrow. It’s now 01.16 but I bet my reply shows at 01.07. All the posts seem to end in 07 !!!

Heather

Right, how do I get 007?

Wb

General Discussion forum seems to have disappeared…(i think… - my brain is strugging at the moment !)