Premature rigor mortis?

Hello fellow pilgrims,
Woke up this morning, for the first time in my life, with cramp in both of my hands, in fact the weakness and stiffness has been with me all day. Any ideas?

Hi FuzzyDuck
I get raging cramp in both hands and from time to time my left foot plays silly-beggars too.
I find it happens a lot more when I get dehydrated in hot weather - could be an imbalance in things like magnesium, sodium, hydration etc.
As long as I stay well hydrated I seem to do OK (fingers crossed I’m not jinxing myself saying that). I sometimes take a supplement - the soluble ones are best as you hydrate at the same time.

The rigor mortis (spasticity) I can live with, Baclofen can help with that.
It’s the livor mortis (bruising/hematoma/contusion) I need to watch out for, a sign I’m dangerously low on blood platelet.

I was prescibed Baclofen, tried it for 6months and became the wibbly wobbley man, so stopped taking it.
After 14 years I’m far more wobbly and easily unbalanced now without Baclofen while experiencing spasams and cramp.
Far safer for me to stay stable in my wheelchair.

Good afternoon TheresaB,
Cramp, spasams, drop-foot, limb weakness, temperature sensitivity, poor balance appear to be common to many PPMS sufferers but still no magic tablet. I’m sure there are other syptoms that I’ve been fortunate not to experience as yet.
I do take Vitimum C tablets and consume about 2 litres of various watery substances per day