Poor Web Site Provider.

Yes I feel do feel guilty but I’m afraid I do prefer the old site and don’t come on here too much. I just don’t like the layout and would often like to reply to someone’s reply and it’s very frustrating. I know I’m an oldie and find change difficult to deal with but don’t see many old friends on here either.

Wendy

x

Is that really YOU, Gary?

I only joined the old site when it was the new site because I couldn’t work out how to use the new site (now the old site) and thought there must have been some magic secret available to those who were signed in. I was wrong but, hey, there began a lifetime of chattering and at least I got to know lots of nice people instead of just reading what they were saying

The old old site was still better than the old site imo, but this new new site is way better than the old site or even the old old site, now it’s bedding in, hoorah.

Well done to all involved and, yes, it’s been a painful process but worth it. IMHO.

Lolli xx

This is a fabulous site and I find it much improved from the previous. Perhaps, if Chris is feeling bored, he can spend some time workin’ on 'is spellin’s.

Yours,

Moira,

MS

Just for the record I have never in any post criticized any of the volunteer web team or moderators.

It appears that a lot of people are quite happy with the site/forum, so that’s fine.

As for the posts with personal attacks , these have no effect, as I was in management for a number of years, therefore I have Teflon coated shoulders.

Thank you all for your feed back, its been most informative.

Its now time to move on.

Take care.

Chris R.

I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).

I know its going to be a bad day when I get out of bed and miss the floor, today is such a day.

Is that YOU? What happened to the wedding invitation? Love to Dawn.

Liz

I still chuckle about the “land of the three” post, so welcome back.

Yep, I am still taking the tablets and making sure my fes gets some exercise. Glad to hear you are enjoying a life of bliss out west and hope you can both make the arduous trek over to Ruislip soonish. Well I did say hope.