I am in awe of such great poetry fo
thanks blossom… it wasn’t that ‘bard’ was it? (geddit?)
So true …
I’m usually struggling with the buttons and zip on my trousers while muttering to my bladder ‘whoa, just hang on a few more seconds’. I swear it thinks that as soon as I’m anywhere near the bathroom that’s good enough! I’m so glad it’s not just me
I never knew I could do the Irish jig, till I started with bladder problems
A few words to end this thread. I will see you on a new one tomorrow
xx
mary had a little lamb
'twas full of fun and frolics
it jumped over a 9 bar gate
and landed on its nose
sorry- i am SO bad with rhyming…
Are you sure you should be in teaching fo, with such a great talent. Yah should be off in the wilderness looking for inspiration for yah next poem
xx
Noooo, it is very good