Please help if you can, have i MS??

I just wanted to see if there is anyone out there that could give some advise, as dealing with GP’s is getting me nowhere at the moment. Here goes - In Nov 20 I was driving with family to go and pick some pumpkins, on way told my wife i felt strange but couldn’t put my finger on it. By the time we arrived I was shaking that much I couldn’t put one foot in front of the other nd rest of body was shaking, which I am now told is called tremors. Lasted for about an hour and the feeling of tiredness after was immense. This has happened on and off since then and becoming more frequent to the point i collapsed at work last week. I either get bad tremors and cant walk, or a totally grey heavy feeling comes over me and I care about nothing when Im like it, even the effort to lift an arm seems too strenuous, or at work I know what I need to do but all seems a jumbled in my head, or forget words that i know. I’ve never been one to self diagnose and really ever at doctors till now (awaiting a neurology appointment) but after looking symptoms of MS seem to match a lot with what Im experiencing- ???

Hi there. I fully understand how worrying this is for you and your family.

I’ve had PPMS 24 years and it took 22 to get diagnosed!

If your MRI appointment is soon (ring his secretary), tell her you are worse and need seeing ASAP
Boudsx