pip

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share my news. I received my decision this morning. I have been awarded both daily living and mobility at the enhanced rates. I cannot express how relieved I am with what has been a very stressful time…

Izzie x

6 Likes

Nice to hear good news

great news you must be relieved,i am still on DLA, and i refuse to get upset over the forms arriving to transfer to PIP, i am armed with good info from the benefits and work site, they helped me through the ESA transfer,and i am sure they will help with the DLA transfer too.

J x

1 Like

Great news

Thanks yeah great news, makes a difference

Izzie xx

Thanks for that. Wish you well and success when the time comes to change over

Izzie xx

Thanks it was I wish everyone success on claiming this.

Izzie xx

Great news Izzie! My turn somewhen!

Pollx

great news… did you have to have an assessment?

Well done!

Awe good luck Polly

Izzie xx

Hi

Thanks Yes the assessment was on 12th February, Contrary to what people say the assessor was a human being who obviously was able to see and understand the difficulties I have.

Izzie xx

1 Like

Thanks Florence much appreciated.

Izzie xx

HI Izzie if you dnt mind me asking does your Ms affect your walking my problem is I can walk but not very far before I start to experience pain along with dizziness and panic attacks amongst other symptoms would this lose me my mobility award in your opinion.

Hi

Yes ms does affect my walking. I’m sorry but I really can’t honestly answer the question you asked me. I’m presuming that you are currently on DLA and awaiting PIP. All I can say is that if your ms affects your mobility and you can evidence this then that is really all you can do. Best wishes

Izzie x