Party Party...

Glad that you had a great party Pat. Happy birthday for tomorrow.

Love and best wishes

Moyna xxx

I think (yes, I do sometimes) this should officially be Pat’s dayGlad the party went well, take care and have a great day, maybe M x

Couldn’t agree more M. Wishing you a happy, happy Birthday Pat. Oonagh xxxx

Glad you had a great party and Happy 60th today. Anne x

Thank you all my darlings.

I’ve had a wonderful day. I went out with my best friend Kathy (we’ve been friends since 1974) to a very pretty area near here… got there easily on scooter… lovely old houses and cottages and gardens, nice little shops. Very pretty and sun was shining so it all felt like being on holiday.

We had delicious lunch in Greek restaurant, and then cups of tea outside sweet little tea shop… and talked and talked and talked (as you do).

Then home… tired and hot but happy.

In recliner now, fan on, telly about to go on… and a box of choc’s!!!

Was about to write ‘that was a lovely 60th birthday’… when remembered that I’ve still got a BIG family party on Sunday!!!

Hmmm… I think tomorrow better be a ‘bed day’…

You all mean a great deal to me and honestly don’t know how I’d manage without each and every one of you. So a big thank you to everyone.

Lots of love,

Pat xxx

Awww Pat, I’m so glad you had a lovely day. Just you and you best friend…wonderful. Got all teary when I read your post (in a good way) Oonagh Xxx

Glad it was so good Pat - have a lovely day tomorrow too! Teresa xx

Off to Mum’s today for another party… 9 members of family including a cousin visiting from Chicago!

After this I will need a week in bed… I think I’m functioning on adrenalin plus all the sugar from cake and choc’s…

Sorry I haven’t been answering posts… I’ll be back to normal in few days (she said hopefully).

Love to all and have a lovely Sunday,

Pat x

Hi Pat,

All sounds wonderful, I am so pleased for you, have a lovely time with your family today.

Pam x

Hi Pat, I am being very quiet Chill babe, M

Hi Pat, Haven’t seen you around for a few days. Are you OK? Guessing that your busy few days may have resulted in a major wave of fatigue? Teresa xx

Hi Pat

I was just wondering the same as Teresa, hope you are ok, and it’s

just a case of resting after your busy birthday.

Pam x