Happy birthday to our Snow leopard

Happy birthday Pat,

Hope you’re feeling as good as possible today? Have a great time with your family.

Kisses to Dickie!

Lots of love to you both,

Nina xx

1 Like

Happy birthday, Pat, hope you enjoy your day!

Jo x

1 Like

Happy Birthday Pat,

I hope you have a mighty fine day.

1 Like

Thank you so much Nina for remembering!

My son, daughter-in-law and grandson are coming and then we’re going over my Mum’s and both of my sisters will be there too!

Yesterday a very good friend gave me the loveliest dressing gown! Really cosy and just perfect colours for me. As a woman who practically lives in a dressing gown it’s really my perfect present!

Today more pressies and cake!!!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Sunday,

Pat xx

2 Likes

Happy birthday Pat, enjoy your visit with the family. I love my dressing gowns too, you can never have too many.

Cath x

1 Like

Happy Birthday Pat, have a lovely day with your family.

Pam x

1 Like

Happy birthday Pat, have a great day, love Wendy x

1 Like

Hope you have had a wonderful birthday and hope you have been spoilt rotten,i love dressing gowns too lol,infact i am an expert in them these days,how sad am i lol.

((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

J x

1 Like

Awwww thanks gang!

Was a fabulous day. Lovely lunch, homemade cream sponge cake with strawberries, great presents & gorgeous weather as well.

Absolutely exhausted now but of course that’s expected… and I have that wonderful Dr. Chocolate to look after me!!!

Dickie even got a present… a cat nip mouse! And nearly all my birthday cards have cats on them!

Trying to find the energy to go to bed. I know you’ll all know that one!!!

Someone is spreading an evil rumour that I am now 62 years old. Don’t believe a word of it!!!

Love and thanks,

Pat xx

5 Likes

A bit late but many Happy Returns xx.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Pat, sounds like you’ve had a fab day.

Jan x

2 Likes

Happy birthday Pat, have a great day.

all the best Deborah

1 Like

Hi Pat

Very, very best m,dear

much love

Boojum xxxx

2 Likes

Arrrggghhhhhh!

So sorry, I’m late - but glad to hear you had a lovely time and belated Birthday wishes from me

Ah, catnip, I hope you’re getting some amusement too. I remember when I bought some to grow… that didn’t even make it thru the night I used to own a cat called Muppet and that name totally came from watching him, instead of the telly, he was fantastic!

Sonia x

2 Likes

Belated greetings Pat. Sorry I don’t have Nina’s memory.

It’s mine this month too. That’ll test her.

1 Like

Ha! Mr G, I have no memory whatsoever!

Happy birthday for whenever it is

Nina xx

1 Like

Hi Pat sorry I missed your birthday glad you had a good day.

XXX Don

1 Like

Hi Don,

are you ok not seen you on here for a bit .

J x

2 Likes

Thanks Don!

Of course the nicest birthday present… well early birthday present… was getting Dickie!

Are you ok? Agree with Mrs J, we haven’t seen you for a while. Hope it’s because you’re enjoying the summer and not because your MS is giving you hell.

Have a good Sunday,

Pat xx

1 Like

Me too Don, hope all is well for you and Heather, miss you.

Pam x

1 Like