Pain in shoulder blade

I have a lot of nerve pain, and over the last week or so I have been experiencing awful, sharp pain just under my left clavicle (on the front). I have always had left arm nerve pain (I call it my 10 year heart attack, as it was my first symptom), but this is really getting to me. Nothing is touching it - I’ve tried icing it, warming it, anti-inflams. Nothing. I already take medication for nerve pain and they’re clearly not helping. I’ve had my heart checked out before and I’m pretty sure it’s not that. I also get this occassionally on my right side too. Could this just be another nerve thing? I’m loathed to go to my GP as they usually just pat me on the head and tell me it’s all in my head.

Any advice chaps? Many thanks

Sarah

About 4 years a go before diagnosis of MS, I was sent for a full stress test of the heart. So could be something to do with it. They said at time my heart was in super condition. So it may be something to do with the MS hug,if your diagnosed with MS. Maybe you need a diffrent GP Sarah. BE

Unfortunately I can’t offer any advice, however I am suffering from that too! I’ve been having trouble with the dreaded ms hug recently and put it down to that? Xx