Our Ssue, SuzyQ

Thanks Poll. Good luck Sue, love and best wishes. Eve xxxx

Sue,

You’re going to be missed around here.

Hope all goes well and you’re soon back amongst us.

Ben

Morning Sue, had posted a big message yesterday & my bloody internet went down as I sent it!!! Anyway, will be thinking of you, will pm you later, loads of love Tracey & Fezxx

Working yesterday so only saw this just now. Ssssue, sending best wishes for a good recovery, hope all goes well. Meeting up with Polls is something to look forward to, how exciting!

All the best for the op and take it easy from hilly

Hi Sue Wishing you a speedy recovery. Thinking of you tomorrow. Sue x

All the very best Ssssue, hope you’re soon back and feeling better than ever.

Juls

Thank you all so much. I now feel all fuzzy inside. Looking forward to tomorrow!!

Sue

1 Like

I’ve just spoken to SuzyQ! Wished her all the best and told her to think of it as a respite break!

Nite nite all. I’m knackered…been nursing my new great great nephew, Joseph, today. He’s 20 days old…all tiny, snuggly and oh so perfect!

And I’m contemplating buying a wav!

Polls xx

Oh my god !! I feel awful been so busy today haven’t had a chance to look at the forum and missed this !! Wishing you all the VERY best SUE! And a nice speedy recovery all ready for a brew round Polls … will be thinking about you lots a loves xxxxx

Image result for speedy recovery gifImage result for speedy recovery gif

That’s lovely, Scudger. You are clever doing this stuff!

Pollsx

Only just saw this thread as I’ve not been around much. Best wishes and I hope the op goes well.