I was wondering how many others here have Optic Neuritis? I have lost the sight in my left eye and my right has only 1/6 of normal vision which has forced me to go off sick from my job. I am waiting for CT scan results so feel all up in the air as don’t yet have my “clinical diagnosis” although my GP and various doctors have told me to expect a Relapsing Remitting MS diagnosis.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Optic Neuritis | 6 | 225 | 30 January 2014 | |
| Waiting on LP to confirm diagnosis | 3 | 254 | 18 October 2024 | |
| Optic neuritis | 5 | 466 | 6 May 2015 | |
| Optic neuritis | 27 | 708 | 25 June 2016 | |
| Optics neuritis | 5 | 185 | 21 March 2015 |