Oleg!!

Talking of Frogs your all as mad as a box of them, but I am to coz I am envious or would be if I did envy. Enjoy your baby Olegs

Don

Well, I am very upset because my daughter hasn’t got time to put together a little bedding set for my baby Oleg. Forget about all the years of sleepless nights and worrying when she was late home…that counts for NOTHING!! when I want something.

No!! she hasn’t got time because she’s running a business…so much for being being able to multi task-sniff sniff

She has offered to knit a blanket, I said that will do for the winter months. I’ve not finished guilt tripping her yet and I’m good

xx

LOL Surely your daughter takes time off from her business some evenings and part of the weekend, Blossom? If she doesn’t, she really ought to in the interests of her health and well-being and, of course, your baby Oleg’s bedding set!

My husband and I gave his step-mother a baby Oleg for her birthday last week. I don’t know what my father-in-law thought, but she mentioned that she’d like one so my husband, wonderful man that he is, got her one.

Have you seen Neil on the sofa ads? I wont be able to get one as we just got a new sofa a few months ago.

But I love the smile and close up of the real Neil`s face…sooooooooooo cute!

pollx