ok people searching for people on there old buddy list post

helloo everyone ive noticed that theres alot of you inc me who are missing some of there friends ( buddies) from old site. lets post up here who we are looking for they m,ay have changed there profile name? but they would know who it is. and lets see if we can get our buddy list/ friends list up ahain? worth a try? loads of love to you all xx caz

hi jackie lovely to hear from you x yes its much harder for us on this site to find friends and old emails ect hopefully they will sort this but until then just got to try and find some of our friends from old site and re build our messages up x feel free to add me if i dont reply to messages its because i forget how which defeats object of this site really lol. take care love caz xx

JACQUIEK wrote:

DEAR CAZ THANK YOU I ALSO MISS THE EMAILS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A REPLY NOW YOU HAVE TO SEARCH AND REMEMBER A POST YOU MADE DAYS OR WEEKS AGO TAKE CARE JACQUIE X

Hi Jacquie To be notified of replies to the thread you have posted on; click on ‘Post a reply’, when you have typed your reply tick the box that says ‘Notify me when a reply is posted’ Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Hi Jacquie To be notified of replies to the thread you have posted on; click on ‘Post a reply’, when you have typed your reply tick the box that says ‘Notify me when a reply is posted’ Hope this helps :slight_smile: Is that working now? I didn’t know. I’ll give it a try and see. Thanks! xx

Is that working now? I didn’t know. I’ll give it a try and see. Thanks! xx Yep, though at one point it was the ‘weteam’ that was doing the notifying, though that’s been corrected now :slight_smile:

Hi Moomoo, Its taken me days of frustration, foot stomping.Tears due to feeling frustrated to get back on line. Any way gang “THE DOMESTIC GODDESS IS BACK” I,m missing lots of our MS Family.Wheres Polly,Anitra,Yawn,Ddavid,Bren,Theres many more as well.To quote Elton.“As a matter of fact i,m back” but where are the others. Oh i so have missed all you guys!!! Love, love you all. Jane,known as “The Domestic Goddess” x

hiya jane i saw brew on here otherday we chatted. is bren/yawn same person? i think some of those back on here may not have same old username? wheres elorac. stevelion, and whoever else remembers me? and was my buddy? nice to find a few of you so far though x keep posting here so we can find each other x loads a love moomoo/caz xx

hi caz, i too have lost most of the people on my buddies list too. i miss you guys loads. anyone on here who i used to chat with, please pm me, love bex xxx

yay hi bex lovely to see you again here. ive made you a buddy how are you hun xxx love caz